- Born in PA and now residing in Boston, MA, Comedian Bigg Nez discovered he always had the ability to make people laugh at a very young age when he realized that he didn’t like to see people feeling sad.
- Appeared in Dane Cook’s film, My Best Friend’s Girl, 2008
- Performed at various venues in the Boston Area and Beyond:
- Comedy Connection, Boston
- Comedy Studio, Harvard Sq. Cambridge
- ImprovBoston o Beantown
- Comedy Vault, Boston
- University of Rhode Island
- Radio Personality
- TV appearances:
- CCTV, Cambridge, multiple appearances
- BNN, Boston, multiple appearances
- Featured in 2 acting roles in: Coming together, 2006
- A Regular Cast member in “Quiet Desperation” That is now on Tv (MyTv) in Boston,MA
- Has a music Album being made Call the “The Experiment” with Jason Magas
- He has worked with Comedians: Kevin Hart, Eddie Griffin,Bruce Bruce, Nick Dipalo,Aaron Karo,Lamont Price,Nick Dipalo, Whitney Cummings,Gary Gullman, James”the Glow”Goff, MC Mr. Napkins, Rob “Roadsteamer”Polyto, Myq Kaplan just to name a few.
- Look out for Bigg Nez’s first CD to be released soon, and upcoming comedy night. Bigg Nez-Comedian/Host is available for booking,
Bigg Nez’s comedy career began when he entered a comedy club in Boston and felt that he could do better than the talent presented, if given a chance. After speaking to the promoter, he performed the following week and that’s where it all started!
Considered to be one of the most underrated comedians, for 5+ years Bigg Nez has been blazing through Boston’s scene with his own unique style of comedy. His credits to date: